Are you a social media maven? Do you have an interest in writing or photography? Are you a make-up artist or interested in modelling?
Join SUBCULTURED today!
This term, we are recruiting for a number of new positions:
- Street Style Assistant – produces the bi-monthly campus street style feature along with Street Style Director Alim Haque
- Videography Assistant – manages videography production and produces video clips (e.g. behind-the-scenes of photo-shoots, video promos for marketing purposes) for our YouTube channel alongside Videography Director Niki
- Art and Design Director – collaborates with the Editor-In-Chief and Managing Director to design our bi-annual magazine
- Events/Social – organises events for SUBCULTURED, including fashion fundraising events and staff socials
- Writers – do you love writing? Would you like to see your articles (on fashion, music, art or student culture) published to 15,000 Surrey students?
- Photographers – do you love photography? Would you like to take part in our photo-shoots? These photo-shoots may be for marketing campaigns (e.g. University of Surrey hoodie shoot), for our next Issuu cover, or just for general content
- Videographers – do you love videography? Would you like to be involved in creating short clips to promote SUBCULTURED Such as our Issue 2 Promo Video and other videos on our YouTube channel?
- Make-Up Artists – do you love beauty? Would you like to play a role in creating beauty looks for our photo-shoots (e.g. Beauty or SS17 trends shoot)?
- Models – have you ever wanted to be a model? Do you want to be the face of our photo-shoots? Here at SUBCULTURED we’re looking for models of all colours, shapes and sizes to reflect our diverse student body
As a Marketing Team member, you will:
- Participate in developing marketing ideas to promote the SUBCULTURED brand to a wide audience in and outside university
- Distribute promotional posters around campus and halls of residence
- Take part in organising fundraising events (in collaboration with the Events Team)
Contact Olivia Mitchell, the Marketing Director, to get involved: firstname.lastname@example.org.